Date Night Smoky Eye Full Face Tutorial!

I wanted to share a Date Night Tutorial that I came up with the other evening!




Step 1: I applied the Elf Hydrating Under Eye Primer to my entire eyelid.



Step 2: I then applied Urban Decay's Heist on the outer corner of my eyelid and a bit in the outer crease.




Step 3: I used Urban Decay's Vanilla on the inner corner/tear duct area of my eye




Step 4: I then applied Urban Decay's Snatch onto the center of my eyelid, blending it where it meets the other colors.





Step 5: I then applied the Urban Decay shadow in Gunmetal to the outer corner of my eyelid and the outer crease, on top of Heist. Then blended it upwards and outwards.





Step 6: I then used the Urban Decay shadow in Sellout as a highlight for my brow bone.




Step 7I then used a black eyeliner by Rimmel (Scandeleyes) and applied it to the outer edge of my upper lash line and smudged it a bit to soften it. I chose to do a cat eye with my liner for this look to keep it soft and feminine.



Step 8:  I then applied a bit of black liner directly under my lower lash line for continuity. I smudged it as well to soften the line.



Step 9Using the Too Faced Perfect Black Eyeliner, I aplpied this to my waterline as it's waterproof.



Step 10: I then applied the Urban Decay Gunmetal to the black liner under my lower lash line, smudging it a bit for a dramatic effect.




Step 11: I topped the look off with the Elf Mineral Infused Mascara. :)
I absolutely love the pale gold to peach to grey smoky look and I think it's super fun for Fall! I will be uploading the rest of this tutorial with a finished full face on my blog in the next few days. :)



Step 12: I then applied the Elf Baked Bronzer in Maui to the contour of my face. (i.e. under cheek bones, along jaw, chin, forehead, etc.)




Step 13: I then applied the MAC blush in Blushbaby.




Step 14: I then applied the MAC Mineral Skinfinish in Adored to highlight my face.




Step 15: I then lined my lips using the Prestige  Lip Liner in Bamboo.




Step 16: I then applied a nude pink lippie. This one is the Elf Mineral Lipstick in Nicely Nude.




Completed Look:





Would you guys wear this look out? Let me know what you think!

Comments