Cranberry and Champagne Tutorial for Fall 2014

As I'd stated before, Fall is my favorite season! So to get in the spirit and celebrate this wonderful time of the year, I'm doing so many tutorials to share some fun and easy looks for you guys! This one I call "Cranberry & Champagne." It's super easy, and it's an easy and classy way to wear red eyeshadow without looking crazy!


Step 1: Prime your eyelids. I used the Elf Mineral Eyeshadow Primer in Sheer.



Step 2: I applied the Elf Mineral Eyeshadow in Elegant on my entire eyelid, stopping at the crease.



Step 3: Using a tiny brush and the Elf Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick in Feeling Lucky, I created a cut-crease, keeping the line as sharp and crisp as possible right above my crease. (I have very deep set eyes)



  • Step 4: I then blended that Eyeshadow stick upwards and outwards for a smooth transition when working with the powdered shadows.


Step 5: I then applied the Elf Baked Eyeshadow in Burnt Plum directly on top of the Eyeshadow Stick and blended it upwards and outwards. This is a beautiful red shade, and I used this shadow dry for this part of the look.




Step 6:  I then applied the Elf Mineral Pressed Eyeshadow in Forest Frolic to the outer edge of that crisp cut crease. (Directly on top of the Burnt Plum) I blended this upwards and outwards.



Step 7:  I then applied the Elf Baked Eyeshadow in Chocolate Dream (My Fave!!) directly where I applied the Forest Frolic. (Outer edge of the cut crease) I blended it upwards and outwards.



Step 8: Next, I applied Urban Decay's Sellout as a soft highlight for my brow bone.



Step 9: Using the Same Eyeshadow Stick as before (Feeling Lucky) and using a small brush, I smoked out my under eye area, connecting it to my upper eyelid for continuity.



Step 10: I then applied the Burnt Plum Baked Shadow WET for a shiny foil metallic look, directly on top of the smoked out under eye line I just created. (I used the Elf Makeup Lock & Seal...this holds products in place for over 10 hours, EVEN in 100 degree weather!)



Step 11: I used a super cheap black no-brand gel liner (I'm out of my other gel liners atm) to create a cat eye line to make the cranberry "POP" even more so with the Champagne shade.




Step 12: I then used one of my FAVE products in the world for Holiday Tutorials! I brought out the fabulous Elf Long Lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow in White and I had forgotten to take a pic, but I lightly dabbed my finger into the product and gently patted the inner corner of my eye for a soft sparkle transfer to make this look soft and Glammy, without being Whammy. <----I can't believe my fingers even typed that out. I Are Dork.


Step 13:  I then applied a black liner (Too Faced Perfect Black Liner cause it's waterproof) on my water line.



Step 14: I then applied a coat or two of mascara using the Elf Mineral Infused Mascara.



Step 15: I then swept a shade of blush from the Elf Studio Blush Palette (Shade pictured) in Dark across my cheeks.



Step 16: I decided to go with a rose-gold highlighter and the one I used was the Elf Radience Enhancer in Sunrise. I swept that on the very top of my cheek bones and blended it in with my fingers.




Step 17: I lined my lips using the Prestige Lip Liner in Bamboo.



Step 18: I then applied the MAC Lipstick in Taupe very lightly as a base.



Step 19: I then topped off the look using the Elf Mineral Lip Gloss in Trendsetter.




ALL DONE!





So what do you guys think of this look? Would you wear it out?

Comments