Sweet Blue Tutorial Using Urban Decay's Naked 2 and Electric Palette




Step 1: I primed my eyelids with the Elf Essential Lid Eyelid Primer in Champagne.




Step 2: I then applied Tease from Urban Decay's Naked 2 palette in my crease and blended it upwards and outwards.



Step 3: I then applied the shade Verve from the Naked 2 palette on my entire lid.

Step 4: I then applied the shade Pistol to my crease and blended it upwards and outwards. 




Step 5: I then applied the shade Blackout to the outer corner of my crease. I blended it upwards and outwards.



Step 6: I then applied the shade Bootycall below my eyebrow as a highlight, and gently blended it into Pistol/Tease where they met.




 Step 7: Next I lined my upper lash line and lower lash line with the Elf Smudge Pot in Ocean Bound, and I decided to go with a dramatic wing for a decent pop of color.



Step 8: I then patted the shade Chaos from Urban Decay's Electric palette directly on top of the Smudge Pot that I used as a liner. This brightened the blue quite a bit. I also patted it on the line underneath my lower lashes for continuity.



Step 9: I wanted to create a contrast between the color of my eyes and the shades I chose on my eyelids, so I lined my waterline with a dark black kohl liner. I used the Too Faced Perfect Black pencil.



Step 10: I topped off the eyes with a black mascara. This one is the Elf Mineral Infused Mascara.



Step 11: I decided to go with a light and flirty cheek shade so I used my nars Cream Blush in Enchanted for a nice wash of lovely color and a tad bit of sparkle.



Step 12: I then applied a lighting powder to help set my face. I'm using the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Ethereal Glow.



Step 13: To somewhat match my cheeks, I used the Elf Mineral Lip Liner in Peachy to line my lips.



Step 14: I then filled in my lips with Mac's Sandy B Lipstick.



The Finished Look:



What do you guys think? Would any of you guys wear this out? Also, do any of you own these palettes? If so, what do you enjoy the most about having them?

Comments