Smoky Black and Metal Eyeshadow Tutorial Feat. Urban Decay and Elf Cosmetics


I LOVED this look! I have worn it out and about maybe 6 times, and I always get a few compliments on it, so I really wanted to share this look with you guys! It's SUPER easy, so let's get down to business!

Step 1: I primed my eyes with an Elf Eyelid Primer in Champagne.



Step 2: I then used a black eyeliner, this one is Mally's Starlight Waterproof Liner in Black Velvet. I shaded the inner corner of my eye as well as the outer corner. I also used a brush just to smudge it out a bit and blend it so that it doesn't look that harsh. I left some empty space in the middle so that I can apply another product there later. :)





Step 3: I then used an Elf Smudge Pot in Cruisin Chic on the empty space, stopping at the upper crease.




Step 4: I then pulled out my Naked 2 Palette and applied the shade Tease all over my crease, and then blended the shade upwards and outwards.






Step 5: I then applied the shade Busted and applied it directly on top of the smudged out eyeliner, and blending it upwards and outwards.




Step 6: I then patted the shade YDK directly on top of the Elf Smudge Pot.



Step 7: I then applied Chopper right on top of YDK.



Step 8: I then applied a SMALL amount of the shade Blackout just in the outer crease of my eyelid and blended it upwards and outwards.




Step 9: I then applied the shade Bootycall on my brow bone, softly blending it into the edge of the shades below.



Step 10: I then applied the Elf Shimmer Eyeliner in the grey shade right under my lower lash line, and smudged it out with a tiny smudge brush.




Step 11: I then applied the shade Busted directly on top of the Elf Shimmer Liner.



Step 12: I then applied the Elf Mineral Eyeliner in Ash on my upper lash line.





Step 14: I then lined my waterline using the Mally Starlight Liner in Black Velvet.



Step 15: I then applied a black mascara, this one is the Elf Lash Extending Mascara.



Step 16: I applied a soft orange blush to my cheeks. This one is Sleek's Life's a Peach.



Step 17: I then applied a somewhat nude and metallic lipstick to my lips. This one is Kat Von D.'s Forever & Never.



Here's the finished look!




So what do you guys think? Would any of you sport this look out and about?

Comments