Lovely Green Smoky Eye Tutorial for Fall Using the Smashbox Wondervision Palette

I LOVE the Smashbox Wondervision Palette and I'm going to show you guys just one of many reasons why it's a great thing to have in your arsenal.

Step 1: I primed my eyelids using the Elf Eyelid Primer in Sheer.




Step 2: I applied the palest green shade from the palette on the inner half of my eyelid, stopping just below my crease.




Step 3: I then applied the second lightest green shade in the palette on the other half of my lid, but I left a tad bit of space on the outer corner for an even darker shade.



Step 4: I then applied a darker green shade, pictured here on the outer crease of my eyelids.



Step 5: I then applied this really pretty deep matte brown shade on my upper crease and blended it upwards and outwards. This shade is going to bring a bit of "Fall" warmth to help neutralize the greens 




Step 6: I wanted to keep the look light and low key, so I used a very light nude beige for my highlight, and I lightly belnded that into the very edge of the matte brown that I had previously applied.



Step 7: I then applied the Black Matte shade in the palette just to the outer edge of my crease. I only applied a small amount so that this could still be a soft daytime look, and I gently blended it upwards and outwards.



Step 8: Since I am madly in love with all things green, I wanted to line my lash line with a deep green eyeliner. I opted for Urban Decay's 24/7 pencil in Mars. Even though it's a darker color, I smudged it to soften the pigment a bit.




Step 9: I then applied a black liner to my waterline and directly underneath my lower lashes. I then smudged it out a bit to enhance my eye color, frame my eyes and create a smoky effect. I used a Black Rimmel Scandaleyes Liner.




Step 10: I then applied a coat of black mascara. I'm using a deluxe sample of Mac's Zoom Lash.



Step 11: I then swept a small amount of this gorgeous shimmery blush (second from the bottom) across my cheeks and up towards my hairline. 



Step 12: For my lips, I applied the Pop Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon in Barely Bitten.



The Finished Look:





Would any of you guys wear this look out? Have any of you tried this palette yet?

Comments