Lavender & Glitter Eyeshadow Tutorial for Fall 2014 (Urban Decay's Sustainable palette)

Step 1: I applied the Elf Hydrating Under Eye Primer all over my eyelids.



Step 2: I then applied the Elf Smudge Pot in Pearls of Wisdom to my eyelids as a base.



Step 3: I applied the Elf Smudge Pot in Cruisin Chic to my crease and blended upwards and outwards.




Step 4: I then used the shade Grifter from the Urban Decay Sustainable Palette on the center of my lids, stopping at my crease, inner corner and outer edge.




Step 5: I then applied the shade Flash to the outer edge of my lids.




Step 6: I then applied the shade Uzi to my inner corner of my eyes to make my eyes "pop" a bit.



Step 7: Next I applied the shade Twice baked to my crease and blended it upwards and outwards.



Step 8: I then applied Oil Slick to my outer crease very lightly to my outer crease to add a bit more depth. Go easy with this shade, and blend gently upwards and outwards.




Step 9: I applied Uzi as a highlight. I used a very tiny amount for this.



Step 10: I then lined my upper lash line with the Elf Mineral Eyeliner in Ash, and smudged it with a tiny brush to soften the line.




Step 10: I lined UNDER my lower lash line with the liner in Ash as well and smudged it too.




Step 11: I lined my waterline with the Too Faced Perfect Black Liner.



Step 12: I then applied a coat of black mascara. this one is the Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara.



Step 13:I then used a light nude lippie to compliment the purple on my eyes. This one is Tart's Lipsurgence Lip Shine in Wonder.



Step 14: I then highlighted my face using the Elf baked Highlighter in Moonlight Pearl.



Step 15: Next I used a gel blush. This one Tarte's Awakening. I applied this after the high;lighting/setting step because I did not want the powder to adhere to the gel blush.



HERE'S THE FINISHED LOOK:





Have any of you tried these products? if so, what did you think of them?

Comments