Fall Cat Eye Tutorial using Urban Decay's Naked Palette






I love this look so much! It's sexy, yet sophisticated enough to wear to work as well as during a night out.

Step 1: I primed my eyelids using the Elf Hydrating Under Eye Primer.



Step 2: I applied the Elf Studio Kohl Eyeliner (Black) on the outer crease of my eye and the outer edge of my lid. I then smudged it inwards using a brush. (Not pictured. You could also use your fingers and just blend the outer part of your eyelid inward to transition the other products that we will be using) Try to keep the outside shape of the black liner crisp, as this is an abrupt and sharp line.



Step 3: I then applied the Urban Decay Shadow in Shakedown directly on top of the black liner, every where I applied the dark liner.




Step 4: I then applied the shade Naked between the outer edge of my eyelid and the center of my eyelid, softly blending it into Shakedown.




Step 5: I then applied Sin directly next to Naked, leaving a large amount of space for a shade that I will be applying to the inner corner of my lid.



Step 6: I then applied the Elf Baked Eyeshadow in Moonlight Serenade on top of Naked and Sin, bringing it into the inner corner of my eyelid.



Step 7: I then applied the Elf Mineral Eyeshadow in Angelic as a highlight to my brow as well as the very inner corner of my eyelid and tear duct area. (Use a TINY amount, this is super pigmented!)



Step 8: I then used a white jumbo eyeshadow pencil by Rimmel in Witness White directly under my lower lash line. This will serve as a light adhesive for the next few steps.



Step 9: I then applied the shade Virgin from the inner corner of my lower lash line to a bit past the middle.



Step 10: I then applied the shade Darkhorse to the outer edge of my lower lash line area and brought it inwards and blended it with Virgin.



Step 11: I then used Kryolan's Aqua Color in Black as an eyeliner for my cat eye.




Step 12: I then applied a black mascara. This one is Elf's Mineral Infused Mascara.



Step 13: I then applied a black eyeliner to my waterline. This one is the Too Faced Perfect Black.




Step 14: I then applied a pretty rich coral blush. This one is the Elf Blush Palette in Dark. (I'm using the one that I'm pointing at)



Step 15: I decided to downplay the lips a bit to keep this look work friendly. I used Mac's Prive' Lipstick, which is a nude muted pink.



The Finished Look:




So what do you guys think of this look? Would you wear it to work or out for a date?

Comments