Romantic Date Night Face Tutorial! Sleek Garden of Eden Palette!

This is probably my fave look EVER. I love these shades, and it's just such a nicely romantic look that would make any guy (or gal) melt in their shoes.

PRODUCTS USED:

Sleek Garden Of Eden Palette
Elf Smudge Pot in Ain't That Sweet
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in 1999
Elf Blush from Blush and Bronzing Powder Turks & Caicos
Mac Lipstick in Creme D'Nude
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero
Elf Lip Definer and Shaper Pencil
Black Gel Liner from eBay
Too Faced Perfect Black Liner


Step 1: I first primed my eyes with the Elf Smudge Pot in Pearls of Wisdom from eyelids to brows.



Step 2: I then applied Urban Decay's 24/7 Liner in 1999 directly above my crease. I then smudged it upwards and outwards.





Step 3: I then applied this really pretty medium mauve shade right on top of the 1999 liner.



Step 4: I then applied the lighter pink/mauve shade directly next to it in the palette on my entire eyelid, stopping at the crease where it meets the first shade.




Step 5: I then applied this shimmery brown shade on the outer corner of my crease, and blended it upwards and outwards.



Step 6: Next I used Urban Decay's 24/7 Liner in Zero along my upper lash line and using a small smudge brush, I smudged it into my lashes for extra "oomph."




Step 7: I used a black gel liner (from eBay) to create a cat-eye.




Step 8: I then used the Urban Decay Liner in 1999 again, but this time I used it underneath my lower lash line for color continuity.



Step 9: I then used this same mauve from before and applied it directly on top of the 1999 liner. I also slightly smudged it out while doing so for a soft and smoky look.



Step 10: Next I used Urban Decay's Zero once again. I used this to bring a bit of the black from my cat-eye down a tad underneath my lower lash line for some drama. I also slightly smudged this into the mauve shadow.




Step 11: Next I lined my waterline with Too Faced's Perfect Black Eyeliner Pencil.



Step 12: Time to use my FAVE mascara! I'm using the Elf Mineral Infused Mascara to coat my lashes.



I did 2 coats!


Step 13: I then used a dusty rose colored blush by Elf. This is the Blush and Bronzer in Turks and Caicos. I only used the blush, not the bronzer.


"I feeeeeel Pretttty, oh so pretttttty..."


Step 14: I then lined my lips with a nude liner. This is my personal favorite shade because it's the same shade as my lips. It's the Elf Lip Definer and Shaper Pencil.



Step 15: I then applied a nude lipstick. This one is Mac's Creme D'Nude.




SHAZAAAAM! Garden of Eden by Sleek is SO BEAUTIFUL! This is by far my favorite look that I've done so far. My guy totally dug it, so I promised him that I'd do this again next time we have a date!








Have any of you tried any of these products? If so, what did you like about them? Would you wear this out? Also, what Sleek palettes do you enjoy the most?

Comments

  1. This is such a beautiful look.I love how the colors blend well together

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment