Free Sample of Garnier Ultra Lift Transformer!

I have heard positive things about this product, but I've yet to try it out! Well, it looks like we ALL can give it a shot! This deal is from the Tartget.com website in the Sample Spot.






What it Says it'll do:

"Ultra Lift Transformer Daily Anti-Aging Moisturizer
Garnier introduces Ultra-Lift Transformer, our first anti-aging cream that works instantly and over time. With Pro-Retinol from Nature it repairs wrinkles and restores firmness."


It's free so try it out, so why not? If you haven't already, click HERE to request a sample. 

I'm very excited to give this a shot. I use a hyaluronic serum but I'd love to have a moisturizer to apply as well. (My serum acts as a crazy fast train that transports other products into my skin way quickly and helps my skin absorb all the good stuffs!)


Have any of you ever tried this product? If so, what did you think of it? Please come back and let me know when you get yours, and any thoughts/opinions about it that you'd like to share with the rest of us!


Free stuff is pretty cool. I come across these things all of the time...maybe I should add a new page to my site so you guys can get in on any goodies you may have missed! Let me know if yo guys would like to see that!

Comments