Sexy Brown Smoky Eye Tutorial Feat. the Elf Prism Palette in Naked


When I think of Summer nights, I think of glam browns and glittery neutrals with a small dash of color. Well, I fell in love with this look so I wanted to share it with you guys, just in case you need an idea or inspiration!




Step 1: I primed my lids using the Elf Glitter Primer.




Step 2: I then applied a black kohl liner (Elf Studio Kohl Eyeliner) to the outer "V" of my lids, and smudged and blended it outwards and upwards with a brush to soften the harsh lines.






Step 3: I then took the second shade in the Elf Prism Palette (Naked) and applied this to the open space on my eyelids, stopping at the black liner.






Step 4: I then used the third shade in the palette and applied that in the center of my eyelids and blended slightly where the edge of the black liner was.






Step 5: I then applied the last shade (darkest color) to the black liner. 






Step 6: I used the second shade to soften the black/brown line right above my crease.






Step 7: I then used that same liner and BARELY dotted right underneath my lower lash line. I used the smudging side to blend it towards the inner corner of my eye, but stopped about two thirds of the way.





Step 8: I then used the darkest shade in the palette again, but this time I applied it directly to the black liner underneath my lower lash line. I blended it gently with a brush so I'd have a smoky effect.









9: I then used a black pencil (this one is by MUA) and created a cat-eye on my upper lash lines.





Step 10: I then applied a mascara primer for some extra volume on my lashes. I used Elf's Mascara Primer.




Step 11: I then applied the MUA black eye liner pencil to my waterline while I was waiting for the mascara primer to dry




Step 12: Next I applied 2 coats of Elf's Mineral Infused Mascara






Finished Eyes:





Step 13: I then applied a peachy-pink blush. I'm using a blush by Tarte called Blissful.





Step 14: Next I used a Baked Highlighter  by Elf in the shade Blush Gems to brighten the top of my cheeks, nose and chin.




Step 15: I then applied a nude lippie by Elf. this one is the Matte lipstick in Natural.







Finished Look:



What do you guys think of this look? Would you wear this out and about? Have you tried the Elf Prism palette yet? If so, what do you think about it?

Comments