NYX on Sale Starting 6/10/14!

As you may know, Hautelook.com is a site that sells discounted clothes, home furnishings, hair products, shoes, jewelry and even my personal fave--cosmetics. They have events a few times a year (Okay, more like once a month) that I personally get excited for, such as theBalm, Lorac, Stila, Pixi, Pop Beauty, Urban Decay, Crown Brush, BH Cosmetics, Nyx and more. Well I just found an email in my inbox about Nyx Cosmetics going on sale starting on the 10th, and it will be a pretty good one from what I've gathered. If you are needing to try a few things or pick up some awesomely pigmented products for a great price, then look no further! I'm in love with their Candy Glitter Liners, Liquid Crystal Liners, White Eyeshadow Base, Lipsticks and Eyeshadow Palettes.


It looks like lip products, Eyeshadow palettes, and concealer jars will be for sale so far...I can't wait!
I mentioned a few of the NYX palettes in a previous post and you can view it HERE and HERE. Do you guys have any fave Nyx products? I'd love to hear what works for you!

Comments