BTR Up to 80% OFF!

It's time to shop! This is one of the best times of the year to pick up name brand items for a bargain price! Right after Winter and right after Spring! Beyond the Rack is having a HUGE sale right now, with so many items up to 80% off! I posted about the huge sale they had after Christmas, and so many things were selling out that even I had a hard chance of finding things in my size, lol.




There seems to be a large variety of sizes left, so I'm def. placing an order early this time around! There's so many things on sale that it would take me days to post about it all...and by then all of the good stuff would be gone! So, if you are looking for something sexy to wear to impress that special someone, needing some new heels for that dress suit, wanting some statement jewelry to rock this Summer, etc. then you HAVE to check this sale out. You would have to browse around beyondtherack.com to see ALL of the sale events.

Here are a few of the MANY deals I found:



Cute Summer shirts for under $10.00...





Brilliance New York Hair Products for WAAAAY cheap! (I paid $30.00 for a shampoo once, and even that was on sale!) So I'm stocking up on the hair repair products as well as the volume products because they are amazing!



Adorable dresses, for under $12.00!



Swimsuits for $25.00 each!




There's so many things on sale that like I had said--it would take me FOREVER to post about it all. It's best to stop in and take a look for yourself!


Comments