Sweet and Romantic Summer Makeup Tutorial Feat. the Vice Palette

Today I pulled out my Urban Decay Vice palette for the first time. I honestly use far more of my less expensive cosmetics than I do my high-end stuff, and I had completely forgotten I had this. I saw a few shades that I thought would look gorgeous together, and here's the tutorial!

Step 1: Prime your eyelids. I'm using the Elf Primer and Liner Sealer.


Step 2: I then applied the shade Freebird all over my lids and stopped right at the crease.



Step 3: I then applied Laced in my crease and blended upwards.



Step 4: I then applied Desperation to the outer part of my crease. I blended upwards and outwards.



Step 5: I then applied Anonymous under my brow as a highlight.


Step 6: I then applied a brown gel liner. This one is from the Music Flower Eyeliner Palette. I chose to do a cat eye.



Step 7: I then applied a white liner to my waterline. This one was a cheap no-name brand one from Walgreens.


Step 8: I then applied a black mascara. The one I'm using is the Elf Mineral Infused Mascara.



Step 9: For the pop of color on my cheeks, I applied Elf's Mineral Pressed Blush in Sweet Retreat.



Step 10: To finish off the look, I applied a pale frosty pink lippie. The one I used here was Mac's Politely Pink.




This look is perfect for Summer! My guy totally dug it, so I think I'll wear it this weekend with a cute sundress! What do you guys think?

Comments