My Fave Products of The Week!

I thought I'd start a series of posts about what products I'm grabbing more often than others each week. I have a HUGE arsenal of makeup, and I love variety, so I use all sorts of brands and colors. This past week I've been reaching for these guys:


PRODUCTS:
Elf Baked Blush in Rich Rose
MAC Matte Lipstick in Velvet Teddy
Urban Decay Naked 3
Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara
Elf Glitter Primer
Elf Radiance Enhancer in Sunrise
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Twice Baked




These items look pretty amazing together. The Elf Radiance Enhancer in Sunrise absolutely compliments the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette as if they were made to be used in conjunction with one another. The MAC lipstick in Velvet Teddy has a nice nude and matte shade that complements the gorgeous soft shimmer of the Elf Baked Blush in Rich Rose as well. Have you guys tried any of these products? If so, which ones did you enjoy?

Comments