Spring Survival: 4 Coral Lippies You Have To Try!

I am SO happy that the weather in Missouri is FINALLY starting to get warmer! In pure joy, I frolicked straight to my Lipstick Drawer. (Yeah, I actually have a dresser drawer full of nothing but lipsticks) and I went through all of them to find ones for Spring to keep on my vanity top. I have about 50 lippies that I want to blog about, but decided that if I did it all at once, it'd take not only forever to type, but also forever for you guys to read, ha ha ha. Hence why I'm going to do a handful at a time with pictures and swatches and descriptions of the colors to help you decide if maybe one, two or even more will work for you! Now I will be blogging about High-end, Low-end, Mid-end...lipsticks, lip glosses, butters, balms, etc. EVERYTHING LIPS for your viewing pleasure. So, let's start!





POP BEAUTY POUTY POP CRAYON in CORAL CRUSH:




This bright orangey-pink shade is gorgeous for Spring. It's matte with a bit of a glossy finish. The coverage can be buildable, but for the most part, it's very sheer. It's a very thin product and smells minty. The color transfers a bit lighter than it looks like it would, but like I mentioned before: The coverage is buildable.


ELF LIP BALM TINT in PEACH



This Lip Balm smells nice, tastes nice and is a matte shade, very sheer and SUPER glossy. It's sheer enough to leave a nice natural looking tint, but wouldn't be buildable.

MAYBELLINE CARIBBEAN CORAL LUSTER



This shade is as Coral as the vintage lipsticks you'd find in your Grandmother's purse. It's a very vintage coral that's beautifuly matte-and the coverage is Fair. It still may seem a tad sheer, but it is buildable. There is a small gloss finish to this one.


HARD CANDY VISIBLY WET SHOCKINGLY GLOSSY LIP PENCIL in PRECIOUS



If you are looking for a bright lip gloss, this one's for you. It's more orange than pink in color, and it has a thin and light texture. It's sheer, but pigmented enough to show up orange with a few swipes. This has a medium glossy finish, and it's matte.

Comments