NOTD! Black Multi-Colored Nail Tips!

This is my first actual "NOTD" or "Nails of the Day" Post. I can't wait to share how I do my nails with you guys! I always buy my products on eBay and it may cost me maybe $0.50-$1.00 each time I do my own gels. This is a fraction of the cost that you'd fork over at a salon and it's SO FRIGGIN EASY.

I'm in the process of making tutorials to upload for you guys, and I will absolutely be making one of how I did this set!

On to the picture:


I purchased the nail tips pre-glittered from eBay HERE.


I just glued them on and applied my gel. So easy, effortless and I was finished in no time!

I loved these so much that I'm going to try out a few other nail tips from this seller. I paid less than $3.00 for 50 nails, and they are SO beautiful! How do you guys do your nails? What products do you prefer?

Comments