Some Steals on LikeTwice!

LikeTwice is an online thrift store that only sells name brand clothing. They get new stuff in daily, so I usually carouse the site to see what deals they have in my size. I noticed quite a few awesome deals and even though these things aren't in my size I still wanted to share these deals for those of you who could totally rock these looks!

Also, when you sign up with my link HERE you will get a $10.00 credit! That means that you can get one of these items UNDER $10.00 SHIPPED!

Also, I found a 10% off coupon in my inbox! Use TTHOB2ORIDKA at checkout!

I have personally ordered from the site, and I'm in love with it! They shipped so fast, and I was able to get myself an awesome black DKNY Blazer for only $10.00! (I like wearing blazers with jeans and hats, lol) It fits great, but the arm length is a tad bit too long so as soon as I hem it, I'll try it on and show you guys! I am only 5"2 and I have short arms, ha ha ha!

Let me show you what deals I spotted tonight:











 I so wish the 2 ruffled dresses were in my size! Ugh, they are too cute! I check the site at least once a week to see if I can score some cute dresses and work pants. I honestly hate paying full price for work pants because I have to hem them myself (I guess designers think short people are a fairy tale?) and it usually takes me a while to actually make the time to do so. It's a great site though...they seriously had my blazer to me in 4 days! I recommend this site to everyone that I know, and I hope that you guys find something sweet and sassy for your wardrobes!


Comments

  1. Hey girl just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for The Liebster Award! If you go to my blog- http://thepalettepersuasions.blogspot.com/ you will find the questions that I have listed and more info! Love your blog <3

    "For
    those of you wondering what the Liebster Award is, its essentially an
    award given within our network of blogs in recognition of new and rising
    bloggers. The Liebster Award (‘Liebster’ meaning friend in German) also
    acts as a great way to improve networking and to make some friends
    within the beauty blogging community. In order to accept and carry on
    the award you must:

    1. You must link back to the person who nominated you.

    2. You must answer the 11 questions given by the person who nominated you.

    3. You pick 11 nominees with under 200 followers (approximately) to answer your questions.

    4. You cannot nominate the person who nominated you.

    5. You must tell the nominees that they have been nominated by you."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment