Just Fab deal! 2 Pairs of shoes Buy One, Get One Free! They Have Boots!

Oh boy, do I love me some boots for Fall! I no longer have a pair of tall boots, and since I own so many pairs of skinny jeans, I've been on a hunt for THE PAIR. Not just any pair of boots, mind you! I'm talking "Sole mates." Lol, get it? Soul? Sole? Anywhoo, I digress. I really need to pick up a pair of boots to wear with my jeans, and all I have here are sneakers, flip flops and pumps. On my search for discounted shoes, I stumbled across a site called Just Fab, and saw that they have boots for $40! What's even better, is the fact that they have a Buy One, get One sale running right now! I can't really decide on 2 pairs, so I'm probably going to wear a blindfold, have my roommates spin me around in circles and then whichever pairs I point to on the screen will be ones to carry me through this Fancy Fall Style Season.

The boots are going to go pretty fast, so I'm going to give you guys a head's up:

Here's the link to the site: Boots, Flats and Heels!!!!

Here's a few pics of what's on the BOGO sale. (Note: there are way more than I took screenshots of!)








I do believe that they have a BOGO sale ALL OF THE TIME. (If not, then they do for new accounts!)


Well, now I'm going to go and play eenie, meenie, miney, moe...


Have any of you ordered from this site? I've heard great things about it on many occasions, but I'd kept forgetting to check it out!

Comments