My List Of Affordable Nude Eyeshadow palettes!

"I want a nude eyeshadow palette, but there are so many choices!" We have ALL been there. I have quite a few myself, and I ended up purchasing so many because I didn't really know what I was looking for, which palette would compliment my skin tone best, and honestly which one would be perfect for me. I hope that I can aid in your hunt for something that compliments you and makes you happy. Know your budget! There are SO many palettes ranging from super cheap to pretty expensive. What is a realistic budget for you? Don't go hungry over a palette. If you are mentally/emotionally sold on the Urban Decay Naked Palettes, visit Sephora or Ulta, see them in person, swatch the colors, make sure that it compliments your skin tone. There is absolutely nothing wrong with researching a product before you purchase it. If $50.00 is a bit steep, try looking at other options. I hear that the NYX Nude on Nude Eyeshadow palette is VERY similar to the original Naked Palette. I do not own the original, only the second...so I can't personally compare swatches with my NYX Palette. I CAN tell you that the NYX Palette is a WONDERFUL palette, very pigmented, super blendable and costs WAY less. It has a great variety of mattes and shimmers. You can pull off a matte smoky eye, a matte neutral eye, a shimmery smoky eye, and a shimmery neutral eye with this palette. It also comes with nude shade lippies. 10 lipsticks and 20 nude eyeshadow shades. This palette runs for about $20.00 on amazon.com.

 NYX Nude on Nude Palette Pics:
  To see swatches of this palette, go HERE!

   Know what you will use most! So let's say that you want a vast array of nude eyeshadow shades, but you also love color as well. So maybe a palette that has BOTH would work better for you in the long run. You would only have to purchase one palette to rule them all. So something like the NYX Box of Eye Shadows 112 colors would be your weapon of choice! The whole top layer of this palette is beautiful nude shades. Shimmery shades, matte shades, all super pigmented and easy to blend. The bottom slides out to reveal some bight reds, pinks, blues, yellows, oranges, purples and greens...even neon shades. With this palette, you are getting so many makeup looks in one amazing box and for an amazing price. (I purchased mine on amazon.com for about $23.00)  

NYX BOX OF EYE SHADOWS PICS:
 To see swatches of this palette, go HERE!

  You want a small and basic palette...who needs that many colors anyways? Well, Hard Candy has a Palette that runs about $6.00 and it's all shimmery nude shades. It's the Top Ten Eyeshadow Collection in Naturally Gorgeous and it's available at Wal-mart. Elf has a beautiful Baked Eyeshadow Palette in nude shades as well. It's the Baked Eyeshadow Palette in California. It runs for $10.00 on the website as well as Target.  

HARD CANDY Top Ten Eyeshadow Collection Pics:





ELF Studio Baked Eyeshadow Palette in California Pics:

 To see swatches of this palette, go HERE!

  You need something small to keep in your purse. You may enjoy the NYX Nude on Nude Natural Look Kit. The kit is a little square box about 3 inches in height and 3 inches in width with 9 eyeshadow shades and 2 lippie shades. Small, compact, cute and super pigmented! It runs for about $9.00 on amazon.com.

NYX Nude on Nude Natural Look Kit Pics:





So hopefully this post will help you out. I know there are so many choices out there, and I had personally spent more than I'm happy with on finding the best one for me. If you have any questions or comments, or want to let me know if you have any suggestions for this post, let me know! I'd love to hear from you!

Comments

  1. Hi! I already have the NYX box of eyeshadows 112 colors and I wanted to know if it was necessary for me to buy the nude on nude palette? Like are they the same colors? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Elsa! Nope. :) Save your money, they have the same shades!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Nicole! You helped me save some money lol!

      Delete

Post a Comment