My friend Rebecca (Professional Photographer and my roommate) had me help out with a photo shoot the other day, and I thought I'd share a few of the pictures that she's recently posted! She had this really neat idea for a "sky" and "cloud" theme. She gave me an idea of what colors she'd like to have on the model (Elizabeth) and what to do with her hair. I was so excited for this shoot, and I'm even more excited to be able to share a few pictures with you all. :) If you like what you see and would like to see more pics, visit http://facebook.com/rjgerdel to see more of her stuff, it's pretty awesome! (She likes "Likes" as well, hint hint, nudge, nudge)

Also, the Cat's name is Cosmo. He belongs to my roommates...he had wandered into the room to see what was going on, and ended up posing. :)





Comments