Milani's Runway Eyes Fashion Shadows Palette in Catwalk

I finally finished the move, and while unpacking my room, I stumbled across quite a few new items that I've yet to swatch/try/review. I messed around with this palette a bit, and I had decided it's absolutely blog-worthy! This is the first time that I have tried any of Milani's cosmetics.

  This palette is so pretty. The blue is more of a "steel" blue shade that is very eye catching. The maroon is interesting, though I haven't used it yet. This palette of "cool" shades has a nice variety though! The Black and steel blue shade are nice to use for a "smoky eye" all the while the silver and black shades can pair up for a dramatic smoky eye...through some gold in there to add a splash of color in the center of the eyelid and seal the deal with the white shimmer as a highlight shade for the brow bone. Instant Drop Dead Gorgeous! Or, you can do a colorful play on a golden eyelid with the maroon shade in the crease and the black as a defining shade if a "Warm Dramatic Look" is what you are seeking. I didn't have any problem with fallout, but these shades are quite shimmery (they are baked) so if shimmer isn't your thing, I'd stay away from this palette.




  I'm new to Milani, so I can't really judge this based on the other products that they make, but for under $10.00, I rather enjoyed these. The color payoff is pretty good, and like I said, the colors are versatile so you can go basic smoky eye or bold smoky eye in a single palette, which is something I LOVE dearly. In fact, I have made a tutorial using this palette and I can't wait to show you guys!

I would suggest this palette for those of you who love blue shades. :)

Comments