Look #1 Feat. Elf's 144 Bright Eyeshadow Palette

Alright, I almost have everything unpacked in my bedroom, and I felt the need to try something different! I purchased the 144 Bright Eyeshadow Palette, and I wanted to see how many looks I could come up with. This may be a work in progress, but I decided to try a "neutral" look with this. I have heard a few people say that the pigmentation of some of the colors could be better, and so I will be giving this palette a full review after a few more looks using it. So let's get down to business!

What You Will Need:
  •  Elf's 144 Bright Eyeshadow Palette 
  • Elf's Essential Eyelid Primer in Champagne
  • Elf's Studio Lash Extending Mascara
  • Elf's Studio Cream Blush in Vixen
  • Elf's Mineral Lip Gloss in Sorority Girl        
Step 1: Prime your eyelids using Elf's Eyelid Primer. I suggest using primer with ANY eyeshadow as it helps it stay on longer and also fights cases of the creasies.

Step 2: There aren't any names to the shades in this palette, so I have included pictures. I am using a color that is similar to my skin tone. This shade was used to cover the entire eyelid.



Step 3: I worked this shade into my crease.I wanted to be subtle with this look, and give my eyes a more natural and matte appearance. Blend this shade from the crease upwards.

Step 3: I used this shade for the outer corner of my eyelid. Blend lightly into the first and second shade.

Step 4: I used a small precision brush with this shade. Instead of using eyeliner, I gently applied this along my upper and lower lash lines for a softer line.



Step 5: I used the white shade as a highlight on my brow bone. The white isn't as pigmented as I would have liked it to have been, but it worked well for this purpose.



Step 6: I used one coat of Elf's Lash Extending Mascara. Get the brush as close as you can to your eyelash roots and wiggle the brush back and forth in a zig-zag motion as you go upwards. It helps to give your lashes extra volume. :)


Step 7: Next I used A stippling brush with Elf's Studio Cream Blush in Vixen. This color is super pigmented and gorgeous, so you only need a small amount on your brush. Seriously, a little bit really does go a long way!


Step 8: Next, I used Elf's Mineral Lip Gloss in Sorority Girl on my lips. This color is gorgeous and looks stunning on any skin tone!


Here's the final look!


Just a soft neutral look that's work friendly. I will be doing more looks with this palette before I can give it a thorough review. So far, so good! :) Do any of you have this palette? What are your opinions on this palette and this neutral look? I'd love to hear what you have to say!

Comments