What You Will Need:
- Elf's 144 Bright Eyeshadow Palette
- Elf's Essential Eyelid Primer in Champagne
- Elf's Studio Lash Extending Mascara
- Elf's Studio Cream Blush in Vixen
- Elf's Mineral Lip Gloss in Sorority Girl
Step 3: I worked this shade into my crease.I wanted to be subtle with this look, and give my eyes a more natural and matte appearance. Blend this shade from the crease upwards.
Step 5: I used the white shade as a highlight on my brow bone. The white isn't as pigmented as I would have liked it to have been, but it worked well for this purpose.
Here's the final look!