Suave Professionals Morrocan Infusion Deep Conditioning Shine Mask

To be honest, I've been totally bummed about my recent breakup and I've been busy with packing for a move...but I loved this SO MUCH that I got off of the pity pot to blog about it! (Yay! Finally!)

I have had every color of the rainbow on my hair...bright blues, purples, pinks, reds, green, yellows, yada yada. Crappy hair comes with the territory of being bold with one's hair. My hair wasn't exactly fried, but it hard to manage, dry and uber frizzy! I was shopping at Wal-Mart with some friends when I spotted the suave Professionals on an end cap. I have had MANY of the Suave Professional Line's items and absolutely LOVED them, (enough to put down my Matrix hair products) and they recently introduced a few new items to the line that I was curious about. Hey, for under $4.00, I thought I'd pick up a few. :) I purchased the Keratin Infusion Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner and the Moroccan Infusion Deep Conditioning Shine Mask.

The Moroccan mask BLEW ME AWAY! This saved my hair, with ONLY one use!!! My hair is soft, (REALLY soft) and ultra manageable, It feels like my afro of frizz never existed. My hair is laying flat, and looks wonderfull! I woke up this morning and I DID NOT resemble Medusa! This gets 5 stars from me. Even my friends have noticed the difference.

I can't say that I will ever bleach my hair again. I honestly had given up hope after a while of trying to use multiple oils to revive it. But after trying this line, (Especially the Moroccan Deep Conditioning Shine mask) I have found new hope instead of just waiting for it to grow out. In fact, I will be purchasing a few more for my friends the next time I go shopping.

Comments