Fall Blue and Gold Tutorial Using ELF Products (Baked NYC Palette)

So you guys already know that I'm totally in love with the baked palettes, so I came up with a new Fall look using the NYC palette yet again. :) I have already applied my basic face primer and foundation. Step 1: Prime your lids with a primer. I'm using Elf's Mineral Eyeshadow Primer.
Step 2: Cover your lids with a base. For this look, I am using Elf's Cream Eyeliner in Golden.
Step 3: Use the Blue eyeshadow shade from the NYC palette. Dab this over the golden base on the outer half of your eyelid like so.
Step 4: Grab some of the golden color that is directly diagonal from the blue shade. Dab that onto the rest of the golden base on your lid. Gently blend just a little bit where the gold and blue meet.
Step 5: Next I used the nude shade that is right next to the pink shade as a highlighter for my brow bone. Gently dab the color along the bottom of the brows and blend downward very carefully so that it meets with the previous colors.
Step 6: Next take a brown eyeliner, (I'm using Elf's Studio Cream Eyeliner in Coffee) and line your upper lash line and right beneath your lower lashes.
Step 7: Next take a black eyeliner and line your lower lash line. (I'm using Elf's Studio Kohl Eyeliner)
Step 8: Use a mascara primer on those lovely lashes. ;) And then Put 1-2 coats of your fave mascara on top of it. (I'm using Elf's Studio Mascara Primer and Elf's Studio Mineral Infused Mascara)
Step 9: Woo! on to the blush! ;) Dust a subtle color of blush on the apples of your cheeks and blend back past your eyes towards the upper part of your ear. (I'm using Elf's Mineral Blush in Bliss, it's so wonderful!)
Step 10: Line your lips with a nude lip liner. (I used Elf's Mineral Lip Liner in Peachy)
Step 11: Fill in your lips with a light nude color. (I'm used Elf's Studio Matte Lip Color in Praline)
Step 12: Now add a glossy layer over the lipstick. (I used Elf's Minty Lip Gloss in San Diego)
FINISHED LOOK!
I hope that you have enjoyed this step-by-step tutorial! - Nicole

Comments

  1. Ohgosh I need that palette! I keep buying stuff from ELF and forgetting that palette! D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my go-to palette now! I wear the Baked palettes seriously 5 days out of the week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment