ELF Studio Cream Blush in Temptress and Vixen Review & Swatch

I had waited way too long to try these! I finally remembered to snag the only ones that were available when I placed my last order. The colors are Vixen and Temptress! Now let me tell you that I am of medium skin tone, and Temptress works well for contouring with a sponger or a stippling brush. I can't personally use this shade as a blush, but I am completely okay with what I do use it for. It's a matte shade and is soft to the touch. It has a sponge-like type of consistency, and is incredibly easy to blend! This is such a nice muted shade for contouring and shaping the apples of your cheeks! The shade Vixen is a MUST HAVE for Fall/Winter cheeks! It has that "just pinched" cheek color when applied lightly. With more application, it becomes a sexy fierce flushed look straight off of the catwalk. I am very happy with the purchase of these shades and I am looking forward to purchasing the rest of the shades! These are the first cream blushes I have ever used, and I enjoy the control you have over the product. Way to go Elf!

Comments