Earthy and Natural Tutorial

I felt the need to use green. I must admit, green is such a great color...grass, money, the cups in my pantry, my fave pair of socks and is also my fave nail polish shade. I think you get the idea that green is my favorite color of all time. I have red hair and when I wear green things, it feels like Christmas...EVERY DAY THAT I WEAR IT. And honestly, who DOESN'T love Christmas? Well, with this look, I used 2 shades of green and a light neutral color. Step 1: Start with your basic face. (foundation) here is my basic face as well as my "Derp" face...woo!
Step 2: Use a primer, such as Elf's mineral Eyeshadow Primer in Blush to dab your eyelids and keep hold of the eyeshadow.
Step 3: Use Elf's mineral Eyeshadow in natural to cover your eyelids.
Step 4: Take Elf's Mineral eyeshadow in earthy and go along your crease, and towards the edge of your eyelid. (the outer part)
Step 5: Take the Elf Mineral Eyeshadow in Outdoorsy (GORGEOUS COLOR) and blend that on the VERY edge of the Earthy shade on the outer corner of your eyelid. Also, dab a small amount on a smudge brush and blend along your bottom lash line. (under the lash line)
Step 6: Now it's time to line your upper lashes. I am using Elf's cream Eyeliner in Midnight. It's not as pigmented as the Black shade, and it looks very nice when smudged. After lining along the upper lash line, go over it with a small smudge brush to give it a softer look.
Step 7: Next, use a good mascara primer such as Elf's Studio Mascara Primer to coat your lashes. You can coat them 1-2 times, depending on how much volume you desire, but honestly only once is enough.
Step 8: Time to coat those lovely lashes with a good quality mascara! I'm using Elf's Studio Mineral Infused Mascara.
Step 9: Line your waterline with a black eyeliner such as Elf's Studio Kohl eyeliner.
Step 10: For Blush, I am using Elf's Studio HD Blush in Superstar. To use this, pump out a TINY amount...like a THIRD of the circumference of a #2 pencil's eraser onto the back of your hand. Use your finger to spread it out. Take a stippling or powder brush, and gently dab a small amount of the product onto the apples of your cheeks. Blend upwards and outwards.
Step 11: Use a lip gloss and lip plumper such as Elf's Plumping Lip Gloss in Oasis.

Comments