Simple Day Look Tutorial using ELF Products

Alright everyone! I have decided to put together a simple look that's neutral and work friendly. :) I hope you enjoy this tutorial! Step 1: Have an already made face. (foundation etc.)
Step 2: I'm using ELF's Mineral Eyeshadow Primer to prime my eyelids, all the way up to my brow bone.
Step 3: Next, I used ELF's Mineral Eyeshadow in Enchanted on my crease.
Step 4: I am using ELF's Mineral Eyeshadow in Natural over my entire lid.
Step 5: Next I used ELF's Studio Eyeshadow in Pebble to go over the crease a bit and on the outer corner of my eye. Then I blend it all upward.
Step 6: Next I took ELF's Cream Eyeliner in Ivory and put a small amount under my brow bone as a tad bit of highlighter. (this was a very nice touch!)The eyeshadow colors are of an earthy tone, and the Ivory on the brow bone attracts a minimal amount of light. Although it's minimal, it's classy and not overdone. :)
Step 7: Next, I lined my upper lash line with ELF's Cream Eyeliner in Coffee. I also line half of my lower lash line (NOT the waterline) with it as well. I then took a brush and smudged the color a bit.
Step 8: Next thing I did was coat my eyelashes with a thin coat of ELF's Mineral Infused mascara.
Step 9: Time for the lips! I decided to try out ELF's Lip Plumper & Primer. First, I used the "Plumping" end, and then I used the "Priming" end.
Step 10: I used ELF's Conditioning Lip Balm SPF 15 in Bissful Berry (So pretty!)
Step 11: On my cheeks, I dusted a little of ELF's Contouring Blush and Bronzer in Turks and Caicos blush on my cheeks, and a tad of the bronzer underneath my cheeks, on my hairline and jawline. I only used a small amount because this bronzer's pigmentation is redic!
And I also took some pics in a darker lighting so you can see how it looks in various lighting as well! Ta-Da! Face look has reached completion!
I hope that you guys enjoyed this tutorial! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me! :)

Comments