NYX Nude on Nude Palette

This is a beautiful palette! I had this for a while, and to be honest I never even bothered with it. I have olive skin, and I was very pale, the shades looked weird on me. Well, I have since been tanning, and I was bored and decided to actually give it a go. Oh man! This palette is so great, and it sat for at least 2 months in my makeup case! The pigmentation is amazing, the color shades themselves are rich, smooth and so pretty! Some of the shades are matte, some are shimmer and some have actual glitter. It also has a drawer that opens up to reveal several lipsticks! I want to say that I spent around $15.00 for this. This is a brilliant palette. If you enjoy nude colors, look no further ladies! The colors do not crease if used with a primer, they blend like a dream, and they last all day!

Comments