E.L.F.'s Body Glow

Wowa! This is so pretty! I couldn't help it...as soon as I opened it up, I had all sorts of awesome ideas for this stuff! Halloween, clubbing, blah blah blah...alright, I'm going to get down to the nitty gritty here: I LOVE this gold glitter dust. This stuff is friggin GORGEOUS! I tan, and I use it on my shoulders, my decollette, cheeks, arms, legs, eyes...lol. Seriously, a SMALL amount is good. Any more than that and you will look like a walking gold bar. It catches the light nicely, and when put on the cleavage area...(Insert witty phrase here)! I am even tempted to put a small amount in my lotion or even my tanning moisturizer for after I get out of the tanning bed just to add some gold shine to my coconut scent. :) Also, I bet it would look awesome on eyes if paired with the Lock and Seal by ELF. (If you try it before I do, take pics or at least tell me how it is!) You get a good amount of product for $6.00. And like I said, a little goes a long way, so I assume that this is going to last me a while. :) Here are the pics.

Comments

  1. Ooh, I haven't touched any form of shimmer since my gloppy body glitter days of yore, but this actually looks pretty great! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment