E.L.F.'s Baked Eyeshadow Palette in California

I swear guys, this brand keeps getting better and better! I can't wait for them to put up even more new products on their site! These palettes are $10.00 on the US site, and they are wonderfully pigmented and lightweight! I had a HUGE order, so it was kind of hard to decide what to swatch/review in what order, hahaha. I will be wearing this eyeshadow EVERYDAY for quite some time. My top 3 eyeshadows of all time are the Mineral Loose eyeshadows by ELF, Mineral Pressed eyeshadows by ELF and the Baked Eyeshadows by ELF. I can't say enough good things about this eyeshadow. It's nice and sheer but buildable, it's pretty and has some glitter/shimmer and these eyeshadows are soft and blendable. I know I am supposed to review it...but it gets 10 stars in my book. This is a winning product, and I am going to buy another to have as a backup. (No joke) I am even going to buy extras to give as Christmas gifts. THAT is how much I love this product. You will have to try it out for yourself to see what I mean. It has made it's way from my makeup bag to my purse/heart. Yeah. Here are some pics and swatches. If you are looking for some nice nude colors with a hint of sexy shimmer, look no further. (My boyfriend keeps telling me how pretty my eyes are since I've put it on) This is going to be a staple in my collection, and a must-use in our photo shoots! I took these swatches outside, and it was a rainy cloudy day. I wish it had been sunny, these would have shown up far more beautiful!

Comments

  1. Nice palette! Makes me want to extend myself past my tiny pot of Mac carbon <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally should! It's only $10.00 and it has 10 shades. It's versatile and pretty, I like it far more than the one at Sephora!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the baked palettes! i got these when elf was doing their fall give away! love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already thought this palette was beautiful but seeing your pictures has made me decide to buy it, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad that I could help. :) I am in total love with this palette, and when my girl friends come over they love it too! I've had so many friends offer to buy them from me, so I wait until there's a half off sale and I buy a bunch of extras to give to my friends as birthday gifts. :) Everyone really loves them. Have you purchased it yet? What do you think of it?

      Delete

Post a Comment