E.L.F. Haul #1!

My E.L.F. order came in the other day and I am so excited! I tested these products out as soon as they came and took some pics. Look for reviews coming up very soon! I purchased: Baked Eyeshadow in Dusk, HD Powder in Shimmer, Body Glow, Radiance Enhancers in Sunset and Golden, Warm Bronzer, Contouring Blush and Bronzers in Antigua and also Turks and Caicos, Lashes, makeup Remover Pen, Zit Eraser, Lip Stain in Heartbreaker and 2 Mineral Infused Face Primers. (You know how I love those!) Here are the pics! I will be reviewing shortly. :) Contouring Bush and Bronzer in Antigua
Studio Bronzer in Warm
Studio Body Glow
High Definition Powder in Shimmer
Radiance Enhancers in Golden and Sunset, Lash Extending Mascara and Zit Eraser
Makeup Remover Pen, Lip Stain in Heartbreaker
Individual Lash Kit in Brown
Mineral Infused Face Primer (I have already reviewed this product, if you are curious, search for said post!)
Contouring Blush and Bronzer in Turks and Caicos
Baked Eyeshadow in Dusk
I can't wait to review and swatch these for you guys!

Comments

  1. Awesome haul and great picks! I can't wait for reviews! I'm your newest follower~! :)




    http://dulcet-sparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait for the swatches of the new contouring blusher/bronzers! Awesome haul!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment