E.L.F. Eye Transformer Review/Swatches!

The idea of this little jewel is so cool! It will literally change any eyeshadow color when applied over it. It is iridescent with a slight color. The choices are: Yellow, Blue, Green and Pink. I personally smudge either ELF's Cream Liners in Black, Gunmetal, Golden, Punk Purple or Midnight all over my eyelid, then top off either the crease, eyelid, or center of eyelid (blended well) with a small amount of the transformer. It looks so gorgeous! What I really love about this product is the fact that I actually use the shades alone over a sheer primer as well for a softer look. The light catches it and it looks simple yet elegant. I even apply this over my eyeliner as well...lol. I also apply a small amount of a shade on top of my lipstick but just on the bottom lip and ONLY in the center. This gives the appearance of a fuller and pumper pout. I would repurchase a thousand times! These normally retail for $3.00 on their website.

Comments