Contouring Blush & Bronzer (New Colors)

Since ELF just released 2 more colors of the these, I thought I'd swatch them for you so that you can see the difference. The bronzer in these are so pretty! (I use the bronzer from the original and the Turks and Caicos duo almost on a daily basis.) The blush is nice and buildable. The colors themselves are soft and pigmented and are in no way overpowering. They are super easy to blend, and can be used for anything subtle or dramatic and it's this versatility that makes them so important to have in your collection! So here I will show you the colors and pigmentation of these products. Antigua
St. Lucia
Turks and Caicos
Now, I will say that Turks and Caicos and St. Lucia look similar but ARE different. St. Lucia's bronzer is way lighter, and the blush is a peachy-pink. Turks and Caicos' bronzer is many shades darker, and the blush is a rose-mauve. Here are the swatches in both natural light and LED light. From left to right: Antigua, St. Lucia, Turks and Caicos

Comments

  1. These swatches are wonderful thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which of these is the original one? I can't figure out if it's Lucia og Turks and Caicos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The original one is St. Lucia! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just discovered your blog and I thanks God for that because I've been looking for good elf contouring blush and bronzer in turks and caicos swatches since forever. The quality of these swatches of yours is great! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment