E.L.F.'s Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil

Okay...first I have to say that these are really awesome. 2nd, I have to say that although they are great, I was expecting all of them to be glittery. Some are metallic, and the others have glitter. That kind of threw me off...

I purchased the pack of 5, not sure if they still sell the set or not, but I do know that you can buy them individually for $1.00 each. The black and purple stick are glittery. The teal, bronze and silver are metallic with no glitter. That being out of the way, I really enjoy them. I use them as a base for my Eyeshadows, and as liner of course. ;) they glide on well if heated gently with a lighter, and the color payoff is so beautiful! For a dollar, the glittery ones remind me of a few I had of Hard Candy nine years ago. (spent $17.00 per stick) these are cheaper, (hooray!) and just as gorgeous.

Comments

  1. Def get the white one! I use it all the time in the corners of my eyes!(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I just placed an order...and then I read this afterwards!!! It's going to be the next thing I get! Is the white one metallic-like, or is it more glittery-like?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment