E.L.F.'s Plumping Lip Gloss

I ALWAYS have one of these in my bag. I made the mistake of spending $15.00 on a DuWop product that "Plumps" lips...it did nothing but made my lips tingly, and there was absolutely no color payoff, and it was SO TINY. :/ I gave up on lip plumpers for a few years, and then I was recommended these. I bought one, and the next thing I knew, I had purchased one in EVERY color a month later. They do plump your lips, and although it's not enough to make a huge difference, A: I got way more product for my buck  B: The colors are sheer but quite nice 3: the tingling sensation didn't bother me as bad as the DuWop Twilight product had done. I am satisfied with the quality and price. These look beautiful with the plumping solution or without. (They are dual sided) As with any lipgloss, you do have to reapply these throughout the day...but the matte pinks look so nice with a subtle pink blush and nude eyeshadow. These only run for $1.00 EACH. Awesome, right?
From left to right:
Baby Doll, Champagne, Fire Coral, Wink Pink, Peach Passion, Oasis 

   

Comments