E.L.F.'s Mineral Lipsticks

Sweet-mother-of-makeup, these are WONDERFUL! I myself am a ligloss kind of  girl, these changed my life-crossmyheart. When it comes to my models needing lipstick, (Pin-up shoots, weddings, etc.) These are the ONLY actual lipsticks I use on them. No other brands will do. The color selection has something for everyone, I promise. These feel so nice. I apply these with a lip brush to conserve on color/product, and the color is VERY buidable. These go on so smoothly! I have dry lips and I can wear these all day. :) Do NOT hesitate to try these. A little goes a long way, and when paired with a lipgloss, the possibilities are endless! I do believe all but one shade are matte. So if shimmer/glitter is your thing, pair it with a gloss and rock it girl! These run for  
$5.00 on their site.
From left to right, top to bottom:
Barely Bitten, Cool Coral, Rosy Tan, Bare Brown, Royal Red, Party Pink, Prime Plum, Rustic Brick, Beautiful Berry, Runway Pink

Comments